Senior Graphics Producer, £35-40k
Working with high-profile clients across global events, exhibitions to communications, brand comms, identity work, it is imperative that you can demonstrate real and proven experience of managing projects of varying scales. Working with producers, artworkers and retouchers, the Senior Producer will take the lead in delivering a range of projects from initial brief to final delivery. Clients range from global super brands across sport, automotive, retail, energy and telecoms, to name but a few. All high profile clients.
The ideal Senior Graphics Producer will be an intelligent, ambitious and highly motivated team player with a commitment to quality and professionalism. They will embrace innovation and be flexible and adaptable to new challenges and requirements.
Key skills required:
+ Strong knowledge of print production procedures
+ Proven experience of buying print/graphics
+ Good IT knowledge is a bonus, as well as working knowledge of the major programmes i.e. Word, Excel, InDesign, Acrobat etc
+ Proven experience of delivering a range of graphics projects
+ Strong project management - work closely with relevant design, production team heads and external suppliers in developing timelines and running projects
+ Effective briefing of all relevant internal teams, ensuring production schedules are adhered to and all documentation and process in line with ISO requirements
+ Consolidation of project costs and making sure all costs are within budget
+ Excellent communication skills in building relationships with suppliers
If you consider yourself to be a suitable candidate for this world-class role, then please send your CV.
Please understand that we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)