Performance Marketing Director - Iconic Online Brand
- Oversee customer and digital marketing for UK & Ireland business
- Drive loyalty and acquisition activity
- Drive ongoing development of web and mobile experience
- Manage key agency relationships
- Deep experience of leading teams in a fast-moving commercial environment
- Fully conversant with the analytical disciplines of digital marketing
- Exceptional online/eCommerce experience
- Track record of innovation and achievement
- Strengths in Direct Response & CRM
- Rigorously analytical
- Exceptional lateral thinking skills
- Very high achiever with exceptional intellect!
- Strongly commercial
- Passionate, meticulous, motivated, driven.......
Excellent Negotiable Package
If you are this AWESOME digital marketer please email Tom Avery at GoodEgg Digital or via LinkedIn.
- 06 February 2012
- 06 March 2012
- Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Fashion & Clothing, Luxury Goods, Print & Packaging, Retail, Travel & Tourism, Gaming
- Affiliate Marketing, Campaign Management, CRM, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About GoodEgg Digital
We enable the best talent in digital to find exciting jobs in Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Technical and Content. We work with many well known & emerging brands in the fast expanding digital space.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital E-Commerce Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital E-Commerce Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital E-Commerce Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital E-Commerce Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital E-Commerce Luxury Goods jobs in London (Central)