Marketing Manager - 12 months
Marketing manager - FMCG - Initial contract until Jan 2013
Super opportunity for a strong marketing professional to lead a team of 3-4 people in developing the brand strategy for a leading Food company, and a business unit that is new to the UK.
With regular exposure to CEO and MD level, we need a strategic thinker who can set the brand vision, implement the NPD and innovation program, and back this up through impactful communications. You will be the custodian of the brand and deliver "The Big Idea" creative and campaign on time and in budget!
The role requires knowledge of the "direct to consumer" model, and the ideal candidate will have extensive FMCG experience.
For a full job description or imformation on any of our other clients, get in contact with Jarlett de Grouchy by clicking on the apply now button below. Altatively email ben@Jdeg.co.uk directly.
About Jarlett de Grouchy
We specialise in placing permanent and contract marketing professionals who work in Marketing, Research and Insight within the consumer markets.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Surrey
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in Surrey
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Food & drink jobs in Surrey
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Household jobs in Surrey
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Manufacturing jobs in Surrey