Sorry, this job is no longer available
Principle Analyst (Marketing & Insight)
Principle Analyst (Marketing & Insight Strategy)
Sector: Agency - Strategy, Insight & CRM
Salary: £40-60k + competitive package
Principle / Lead Analyst:
Senior Marketing Analyst required to work in the CRM division of one of the world's leading Direct Marketing & Insight Consultancies. As a Senior / Lead Marketing Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in providing complex analysis and strategic insights for some of the company's largest retail clients. You will be involved in all aspects of requirements gathering, writing client proposals, statistical analysis (including customer targeting, profiling, segmentation, clustering, CHAID, propensity modelling etc), and presenting strategic data findings at board level. You will have the added support of working with teams of junior SAS analysts to provide additional analytical support within this successful agency environment.
This role is well suited to a candidate with a solid analytical background with advanced Statistical Analysis & data mining skills (preferably SAS based), who is keen to work in a customer driven, data environment. Your skills must include the following:
- Solid SAS skills; you will have advanced skills with SAS tools and are likely to have worked with SAS Marcos, SAS Base etc. Exceptional candidates without SAS and alternative skills with SPSS, SQL or similar will also be considered
- Solid Analytical background in at LEAST one of the following areas; CHAID, propensity modelling, customer profiling & targeting, Direct Mail / Email Campaigns, Targeting Models, Cross Sell, Retention & Churn etc
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present analytical SAS / SPSS / SQL findings to non technical audiences up to board level
- Solid academic background in a relevant field, such as Statistics, Economics, Maths, Operational Research etc
- Additional experience in the retail sector is highly beneficial, however is not essential.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hugely successful Agency, where you will be given the opportunity to further your technical SAS skills, in addition to your strategic marketing skills in the world of CRM and Direct Marketing. If you are a Senior Marketing & Insight Analyst, looking for your next challenge in data, apply now!
Key Skills: SAS Analysis, Insight Analyst, Marketing Analyst, CRM, Direct Marketing, Statistical Modelling, Retail, Data Analyst, Consultant, Data Analyst, SPSS, SQL, Customer Insight, Marketing Analytics