Sorry, this job is no longer available
Web Project Manager
Web Project Manager Central London £50k
This really is an extraordinary role for a not for profit organisation. This charity has enviable reputation and is a brand in its own right. Working as a Web Project Manager you will spearhead the company's internal site redevelopment initiative focussing on the following key areas:
You will be responsible for scoping the work, developing all necessary documentation and project plans. You will ensure projects are timely and on budget working closely with the wider Communications department
- Ensuring the library goes live and is fully supported
- Getting the site live and fully integrated and supported
- Researching Open Source CMS and defining the criteria for the team
- Ongoing scheduling for all web development resourcing
The Web Project Manager will need to be a heavyweight in the Web PM world. With a wealth of experience you will have a technical eye and be a expert on system implementation ideally from a organisation that delivers large volumes of content.
- Strong technical understanding with experience and qualifications in Agile or Prince2 methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of Web Project Management with at least 5 years experience in a web PM environmen
- Considerable experience working with Web CMS and leading large scale site redevelopment projects
- Understanding of current emerging web standards and web accessibility standards.
If you are a Web Project Manager with relevant experience looking for the next challenge in your career then get in touch. The reputation of this organisation will inspire you, as will the team. Absolutely amazing benefits on over with a generous training budget to boot. Apply on the button below or feel free to give Raj a call on 07834 519696 for a confidential chat.