Analyst (Open Market)
Analyst (Open Market) St Albans This role sits within our Information and Decision Sciences practice, and offers exciting and expanding opportunities to progress your analytics career. You will be working within a diverse set of business areas, with some of the major players in the insurance, utilities and financial sectors. Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of client databases to help support their business strategies
- Timely and accurate documentation of requirements for approval by clients and internal stakeholders
- Completion of high quality analytical deliverables to client including relevant client briefings
- Proactive suggestions for improvements to analytical approaches to enhance impact of business deliverable
- Peer review of project work to ensure high quality client deliverables
- Contribution to the development of the team through support and development of training materials
- Proactive personal time management and time logging
- Qualified to degree level in disciplines containing a high content of numeracy/mathematics/computing
- Knowledge of the application of analytics within a marketing environment will be helpful, combined with business acumen. Experience of programming language skills that enable the interrogation of a marketing database to answer a business problem e.g. SQL, SPSS, SAS
- Comfortable with handling data and performing high level analysis.
- Mathematically minded with strong logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Technology literate with good database knowledge and PC skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- The ability to liaise and communicate with individuals and groups at all levels and across multiple locations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - be an articulate, positive and professional communicator
- High degree of drive, energy, self-confidence, commitment and flexibility appropriate to a merit-based, client-facing environment.
- Ability to identify opportunities for increased client marketing performance through analysis