Sorry, this job is no longer available
Analyst (Open Market)
- Analysis of client databases to help support their business strategies
- Timely and accurate documentation of requirements for approval by clients and internal stakeholders
- Completion of high quality analytical deliverables to client including relevant client briefings
- Proactive suggestions for improvements to analytical approaches to enhance impact of business deliverable
- Peer review of project work to ensure high quality client deliverables
- Contribution to the development of the team through support and development of training materials
- Proactive personal time management and time logging
- Qualified to degree level in disciplines containing a high content of numeracy/mathematics/computing
- Knowledge of the application of analytics within a marketing environment will be helpful, combined with business acumen. Experience of programming language skills that enable the interrogation of a marketing database to answer a business problem e.g. SQL, SPSS, SAS
- Comfortable with handling data and performing high level analysis.
- Mathematically minded with strong logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Technology literate with good database knowledge and PC skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- The ability to liaise and communicate with individuals and groups at all levels and across multiple locations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - be an articulate, positive and professional communicator
- High degree of drive, energy, self-confidence, commitment and flexibility appropriate to a merit-based, client-facing environment.
- Ability to identify opportunities for increased client marketing performance through analysis