Our client, one of the leading companies that provides consultancy, analytics and insight to a range of retailers across Europe continues to grow and is seeking two further analysts to join the team. Reporting to the VP -Head of Analysis, you will carry out a range of analysis using transactional and loyalty card data to understand what makes customers tick, and help define the clients’ business processes as a result. Segmentation, targeting models and predictive modelling will be some of the tools you will have at your disposal to achieve this. Your input will affect the overall client strategy, and you in future you may be required to lead the development of analytical approaches for clients.
You will already have been working as an analyst using clustering, regression and other multivariate techniques in a marketing orientated environment and have used either SAS or SPSS and be highly proficient with Excel. You will enjoy working as part of team and have good interpersonal skills and seeking to join an international business with lots of scope for development.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Market Research Agency jobs in London (West)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Market Research Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (West)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Market Research Market Research Agency jobs in London (West)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Market Research Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (West)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Market Research Client Side / In-house jobs in London (West)