We need an E-Commerce Exec to focus on the following key areas:
Sales, Brand, Advertising, Website Management, CRM, Social Media, Logistics and Affiliate Marketing
You will have full responsibility for driving direct consumer sales from our current e-Commerce website Gear4.com and for its total profitability You will develop and implement the online business plan, maximising on-site promotions, campaigns and product launches, by monitoring KPIs and other important metrics across the business ensuring monthly revenue targets are met for each website, USA, UK and France.
This is a hands on role - we will need you to carry out the website maintenance and update all the content, increase website traffic conversion and Implement online security and coordinating all online transactions.
With an exposure to an e-Commerce environment you’ll come with an understanding of user behaviour and keep yourself up to date with competitors’ and best in class industry marketing activities you’ll take a strong analytical and scientific marketing approach to stay 2 steps ahead.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be proficiency in the use of ecommerce and web-based applications (e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Min of 3 years of related ecommerce marketing experience in consumer goods industry.
- Experience integrating email with social media, search, and other channels.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated experience with SEO, SEM, eCRM, etc…
- This role requires a good blend of analytical skills, business acumen, technical knowledge and creativity. Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Ability to drive sales and take initiative in identifing products that will drive webstore sales
- Knowledge of Magento would be advantageous
To apply please click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
GEAR4 is owned and managed by Disruptive Limited. Established in 2004, Disruptive Limited is independently owned and was one of the first companies in the world to launch a dedicated brand of iPod accessories.