Sorry, this job is no longer available
Business Devlopment Assistant-London-Up to £24k
The post holder will sit within UKMEA Marketing department, report to the UKMEA Consulting Marketing Manager on a day to day basis. The post holder will liaise with practice/business leaders, client teams, leaders on specific opportunities and the wider Marketing team.
Activities will be prioritised locally but the post holder will be linked and developed professionally through the leadership of the UKMEA Marketing, Communications and Business Development function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with providing content for sales presentations and collateral
- Assist with obtaining information for client and/or market research
- Assist with providing content and examples for must win/important bids and prequalification invitations and questionnaires
- Work closely with other marketers/business developers to input on projects as and when required
- Assist in gathering information for the business development plan for Consulting
- Gather information to inform and help co-ordinate Client Relationship Management (CRM) plans and activities
- Help develop CVs, case studies, project lists, etc
- Assist with producing/obtaining information for award entries
- Assist with the maintenance of the intranet and gather/develop materials as appropriate
- Respond to queries raised within the Marketing/Business Development discussion forum
- Utilise existing systems (eg CRM) for both retrospective reporting and pipeline development/management
You will be Degree qualified with good attention to detail, strong writing and proof reading skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple on going activities with a degree of autonomy.
Experience of coordinating Bids,Tenders or Proposals is Essential
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.