Sorry, this job is no longer available
Sponsorship Activation & Partnership Manager
Sponsorship Activation & Partnership Manager – Lucozade Sport
Innovative, agile and consumer focused, our Lucozade Sport team are passionate about health, fitness and sport. We want to change the game in the provision of sports drinks. From grassroots footballers to elite athletes.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic sports marketer. Are you ready to push the boundaries in an exciting period for the brand?
A new role has been created in the Lucozade Sport team within GlaxoSmithKline’s Consumer Healthcare GB and Ireland Division.
You will lead the marketing strategy and activation of the brand’s sports plans. You will leverage an unrivalled portfolio of partnerships including The Premier League, the England football team, Powerleague, the RFU, UK Athletics, the Virgin London marathon & many Olympic athletes.
• Develop the strategy & world class activation plans for all Lucozade Sports rights to deliver against brand objectives.
• Own & lead Lucozade sports partnerships with all of its UK rights holders.
The successful candidate
• Significant brand management from leading brand led organisations.
• Extensive experience of delivering world class activation of sports rights with demonstrable ROI for their brand(s).
• Sports rights partnership management.
• Innate knowledge of the sports marketplace.
• Managed multiple marketing agencies.
You will be part of a highly talented team who champion significant opportunities for personal and professional growth. Based at our European HQ in Brentford, West London, we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have existing experience in sports rights partnership management and a strong marketing background.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to our GSK Careers Website by clicking the 'Apply now' button.