Senior Client Manager - Singapore
e2 is an experiential design consultancy that delivers tangible business
solutions. We are a leader in the field of Experiential Design and
Communication's with offices in Singapore, Sydney & Melbourne Australia.
We work with big brands on a variety of projects including retail space,
hospitality & banking.
e2 Singapore is looking for a new Senior Client Manager to work closely with the General Manager of e2 Singapore in an time of exciting growth and opportunity.
With support from the e2 Sydney management team, and access to an amazing team of creative people in Singapore, Sydney and Melbourne studios, e2 Singapore has a very bright future.
e2 Singapore is currently engaged by clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines. As such we require a candidate who is open to travelling across the region, and who would embrace the opportunity to build upon our current regional portfolio.
The Senior Client Managers role is a varied, challenging and rewarding role. The successful candidate will be pivotal to the success of the Singapore studio, and as such needs to be an experienced, focused and dedicated individual.
The first priority of the Senior Client Manager is ensuring that projects run smoothly, project deliverables are produced to a high standard, and clients service is seamless ensuring strong and long lasting client relationships. Experience managing projects in a creative field is highly desirable.
The Senior Client Manager will also play a key role in New Business Development, so our ideal candidate is someone with experience in hunting new business opportunities in the corporate sector.
The following are some key responsibilities in this role;
Client Service & Project Management
- Active management of client relationships for the duration of live projects.
- Active management of projects through to full delivery with the assistance of the studio administrator, and heads of departments.
- Lead all client communications including heading up project meetings with clients.
- Work closely with Strategy, Graphics and Interiors teams, orchestrating the various departments throughout project delivery.
- Oversee the Studio Administrator in their project support duties which include resource allocation, project administration, project logistics, inter-agency coordination, project accounts, and other support duties.
· Build and maintain relationships with clients outside of project delivery.
New Business Development
- Actively seek new clients and new business opportunities with the guidance and assistance of e2 Directors, e2 Singapore General Manager and Sales & Marketing Manager in Sydney.
- Present e2 credentials to potential new clients in collaboration with key e2 team members.
- Proactively seeking out opportunities to expand the scope within live projects.
- Identify new opportunities with existing clients through a consultative approach in collaboration with e2 strategy and creative teams.
- Manage creative teams in the development of business pitches and presentations for new business opportunities.
- Write business proposals including costing and project planning.
- Manage internal new business reports.
- Manage internal forecasts document.
- Attend marketing and networking functions.
To be the successful candidate;
- You must demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills, great client and
liaison skills and a genuine love of design.
- You will have a proven track record in securing new business and meeting targets.
- You are considered a trusted adviser to your clients, and foster genuine and long lasting relationships with your clients.
- You are an analytical and creative thinker, and work well under pressure.
- You have strong project and time management skills.
- You are able to manage creative individuals in the delivery of projects, fostering a positive team spirit, and having fun along the way.
e2 is a young fast growing company, ranked 68th on the “BRW Fast
Starters” and winner of the B&T magazine “Experiential Agency of the
Year” and “Specialist Agency of the Year” awards.
This is a hard working, fun loving, creative and collaborative agency who is looking for a real team player.
If you fit these requirements and are interested in applying for the role,
please email email@example.com