Sorry, this job is no longer available
German Speaking Social Media Manager- Berks- £60k
This role will play a key role within the Global Business leading the efforts to be heard /get noticed in Europe.
The client is looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to revolutionize the way the world does business.
- Be a leader: Make social media everyone's job! Collaborating across functional groups to integrate social media into every customer touch point with clear and defined purpose.
- Be an active listener: Daily listening & engaging within the social web, leveraging and responding as appropriate, and reporting back on findings.
- Be connected & be our voice: Develop and own a sustained customer and influencer outreach program with ongoing engagement & recognition.
- Be insightful: Uncover, refine and iterate on key customer insights that drive engagement, contribution and participation, driving key initiatives to leverage across the business.
- Be curious and specific: Use thoughtful analytic approaches to build solid test plans and use data to make decisions about the impact of various social media and word of mouth efforts.
We are looking for a German speaking social media superstar!
- Proven experience and passion to facilitate social media programs to drive business results and be a strong collaborator with a willingness to take risks
- Extensive knowledge of social media technologies, platforms, listening programs and tracking/analytics are critical. (e.g. Radian6, Hootsuite, Klout etc.)
- Previous experience leveraging spokes people / influencer communities and managing content strategies to maximize brand and customer engagement
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Strong analytical and problem solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
- Influences effectively and builds strong relationships to deliver outstanding results end-to-end with limited resource
Flair for ambiguity and infectious can do` attitude
- Demonstrated ability and self motivation to excel within an environment of change, start up mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
- Balanced individual who brings can do` motivation to work every day
- Experience in similar marketing and Social Media roles expected as an individual driver.
- Native German speaker and fluency in English required, French a plus
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.