Tax Marketing Manager (14 month maternity)
Career Legal is working with one of the world’s leading accountancy firms based in the heart of London to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager for a 14 month maternity cover contract to join their already strong marketing team for the UK & Ireland. The client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services and they consistently deliver high-quality professional services world-wide. They aim to have a positive impact on businesses and markets, as well as on society as a whole. Wherever you career lies within this firm you will be joining an organisation where you count as an individual and everything you need for personal success is at your fingertips.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated marketer with a strong background in professional services marketing. The successful candidate will work in the tax marketing team to develop and deliver a programme of marketing campaigns to enhance their reputation for technical excellence and understanding of business issues.
• Assisting in the development and implementation of a focused Tax marketing plan that is aligned with business priorities (including those on the Global/EMEIA agenda)
• Supporting Tax sub-service lines to develop and roll out marketing activities as aligned with the business priorities
• Managing the UK&I Budget campaign
• Supporting development and roll out of client programmes/events and/or hot topics relevant for the UK Tax market
• Ensuring all relevant Global and EMEIA content is integrated into the Tax marketing calendar and deployed across the area.
• Degree Level education together with professional marketing qualification (e.g. CIM)
• Minimum seven years business experience in professional services or finance sector.
• Strong marketing planning experience
• Strong project management and planning skills
• High networking and influencing skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent writing skills
• Good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Ability to develop strong value propositions
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.