Project Coordinator London - £28-32k
A well known consumer brand is now seeking a permanent member to join their team. The company has an enviable reputation and really is at the forefront of design and technology. As a Project Coordinator you will assist in coordinating projects to support design.
As an established Project Coordinator you will adept in managing a studio ensuring it is run effectively at all time. On a daily basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Project resourcing traffic
- Cross team communication and project support
- Fulfilling project management milestones
- Full contingency planning across creative resource, timings and budgets
- To capture studio performance in reports and illustrations
This really is a varied role so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable whilst demonstrating a real passion for all things design. We are looking for someone still fairly junior in their career with around 2/3 year's commercial experience
Key attributes that we are looking for in the Project Coordinator are the following:
- BA or MA in a design or design management related studies
- Proven hands on experience of working in a creative environment
- Sound knowledge of different creative processes
- Experience of working with/within large corporations or creative agencies
Please get in touch if you meet the following criteria and currently working as a Project Coordinator /Executive. Feel free to apply below or give Raj, a call for a confidential chat on 07834519696.