Having created one of the most innovative and advanced customer loyalty platforms this established company is currently partnering with a leading financial services company and have launched a new loyalty programme with many high street retailers. The programme will be rolled out throughout 2012 and data will be at the heart of the programme. As a result, the company is seeking additional analysts at all levels to work on a range of analysis using transactional and loyalty card data to understand what makes customers tick, and help define the clients’ business processes and marketing activity as a result. Segmentation, targeting models and predictive modelling will be some of the tools you will have at your disposal to achieve this.
You will already have been working as an analyst using clustering, regression and other multivariate techniques in a marketing orientated environment and have used either SPSS or SAS and be highly proficient with Excel. You will enjoy working as part of team and have good interpersonal skills and seeking to join al business with lots of scope for development. West End, London
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Research Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Research Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Research Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Research Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (Central)