Group Business Director
A digitally-minded integrated advertising agency is currently seeking a Group Business Director to hit the ground running and work on an existing relationship; a national airline and flag carrier in a Pan-Regional Marketing role. The Group Business Director will provide strategic, commercial, operational and financial leadership on the account and support their growing relationship with this prestigious client. The agency’s passionate ethos of taking on big challenges will therefore require a Group Business Director with the same drive and principles.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8-10 years agency experience as well as practice in managing people and teams. They will be able to demonstrate excellent client servicing in their previous role with an enthusiastic drive to be part of a team. They are looking for a real star, a strategist with a strong understanding of its capabilities within the broader marketing mix in order for you to effectively establish the clients positioning as a brand and then generate effective solutions.
The agency pride themselves in their creative and ambitious approach, they have worked hard to gain their position in the market, so as the Group Business Director it is essential that you’re the type of person that will fit into the agency culture. Skills and experience that are going to make you stand out from the crowd for this agency include:
• At least 3 years previous experience in an agency at a Senior Account Director or Group Business Director Level.
• Strong managerial attributes to hit the ground running and take the lead in running the account.
• Possess exceptional analytical skills that aid in solving problems in a positive and proactive manner
• High levels of enthusiasm with forward planning and a strong passion for the role.
• Highly organised with a good eye for creativity and attention to detail.
• Excellent presentations skills and a strong communicator.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
As the Group Business Director you will be directly managing the day to day functions of the account and liaising with the agency’s LA based office. This role offers a real sense of independence with a great amount of scope to work on some of the new business coming into the agency.
This role would truly suit a motivated self-starter wishing to work on a piece of business that will give a large degree of autonomy and further develop your creative and strategic approach to resolving issues.
For private and confidential conversation regarding this role please send a copy of your CV to Simon at email@example.com or click “apply” for instant consideration.