Account Manager – Display Advertising
Account Manager – Display Advertising
Amazon, Central London
Amazon.co.uk is looking for a creative, detail-oriented, and highly-motivated Account Manager to help scale our new and growing Display Advertising program. This person will work with the sales team to drive revenue by creating smart, effective campaigns for new and repeat advertisers in response to both RFPs and prospecting opportunities. To do this, our Account Manager will have a deep understanding of Amazon's display advertising products, technical & operational capabilities, and when & how we can create custom opportunities, as well as the ability to synthesize this into a concise and compelling presentation. In addition to working closely with the sales team, the Account Manager will interact with Amazon.co.uk's Display Advertising product development, operations and technology teams; other Amazon.com business units; and advertising agencies & clients.
• Building solid relationships with advertising agencies and clients.
• Responsible for overall client satisfaction; ensure their needs are met, communicate campaign progress, measure progress and proactively address issues and develop solutions.
• Manage client experience post sales to ensure flawless execution and high renewal rate - this includes all aspects of advertiser campaign planning, launch execution, optimization with particular focus on campaign analysis and reporting.
• Collaborating with the sales team to develop display advertising proposals that are aligned with the advertisers' objectives and budgets - this includes assessing the most appropriate product offerings/combinations; confirming product/inventory availability and pricing; coordinating with the appropriate internal stakeholders on any custom/sponsorship components; developing presentations; and upholding a high bar for presentation/proposal accuracy and quality
• Serving as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Display Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and helping to drive efficiencies through process improvements
• Proven experience of online marketing, advertising, and/or sales experience
• Creative and strategic vision to build value proposition for clients and property
• Media planning capabilities (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint; Nielsen @Plan, Ad Relevance and NetView; DART, Atlas) preferable
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
• Ideally a Bachelor's degree; emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred (or equivalent experience)
• Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
We are ideally looking for a candidate with experience of managing online accounts and who has technical and operational knowledge of online capabilities.
To apply for this role with your CV and covering letter, please click on the 'Apply now' button below.
Here at Amazon, we believe that every day is still Day One. A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you to join a company that redefines itself every day.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Consumer Goods jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Electronics jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Media Owner jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Retail jobs in London (East)