PPC Manager - Global Travel Brand
As Paid Search Manager you will:
- Create and deliver global search engine marketing strategy
- Oversee £20M+ global search campaigns from inception to completion
- Deliver accurate forecasting and diminishing returns models to drive revenue and return on investment
- Manage senior stakeholders
- Manage key partnerships with major search engines (Google, Yahoo & MSN)
- Build and maintain a specialist team of paid search experts
In order to be successful in this job you will have:
- Solid hands on agency paid search experience
- Strong online marketing experience
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
In-house roles like this are rare, so if you are keen to make the agency to brand move and love travel then this job is not to be missed!
For further information and a full job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 7004 0563
Ideal people for The Digital Space. Digital might be a young industry, but our combined digital recruitment experience runs into decades. So, whether you have a digital vacancy or the talent and skills to fill one, we're the specialists to call.