Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Digital Planner/Buyer
*An excellent role has arisen for a Senior Digital Planner / Buyer to join the Client planning team to work across really interesting and open minded Travel and Financial Services brands
*You will oversee the Digital specialists and manage day delivery, planning and managing client relationships.
* You will develop strong relationships with strategy & specialist teams and ensure excellent quality of work and agreed deadlines are met
*Part of one of the largest global advertising and communications groups
* Multiple award winning media agency
*Consistently growing, pitching for and winning new business
*This agency will give you the chance to be passionate and really make a difference
*You will work on some really interesting accounts where your ideas will be heard, supported and recognised
*Excellent training, superb benefits package and fantastic office space
You must have:
* A background in Digital planning and buying
* A passion for innovation
* Strong experience of implementing communication strategies across all digital channels
* A good understanding of Offline media and the role of digital within the wider media channel mix
* Experience of producing & keeping updated detailed digital media schematics
* A desire to build and maintain strong relationships with both clients and media owners
* Excellent awareness of emerging trends and technologies
* A good knowledge of the main industry planning tools
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV or call Sandra Pavlou on 0207 612 3807.
We are working on a variety of Media planning & buying opportunities at PFJ (salaries between £22-100k), please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Sandra Pavlou.
Follow us on Twitter: @pfjAgencyJobs