Sorry, this job is no longer available
CRM Account Manager
This is a fantastic role with a world class integrated communications agency, full of talented individuals that create everything from large scale global, to niche social media campaigns. You will be working with the CRM team on communications through a mix of channels including email, till receipts, SMS, DM and online; however there will also be opportunities to work on fully integrated campaigns spanning POS, Digital and traditional off-site media.
This position will require a solid industry background in an account handling role with multi-channel experience, including POS and digital skills. As you will be responsible for the day to day work within this team, experience of playing a strong supportive role within a dynamic account team is crucial to the smooth running of the account. Some experience in integration of BTL channels in the wider context of communications would be beneficial as well as having an analytical mind; understanding how data is used to drive communication. You should not be fazed by numbers or data and have strong time management and attention to detail to ensure deadlines are met on time and of the highest standard.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
This will mainly include delivering and managing integrated communications across multi markets on a very fast paced account. Day to day responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Management of cost estimate construction and approval
• Briefing creative teams (with support from senior team members)
• Liaison with all Client Services departments
• Construction of client presentations with Agency recommendations
• Artwork crafting and review with senior team members
• Final copy checking before Client submission
• Management of translations
• Management of Client approvals
• Status reports for internal use and use with Client
• Liaison with the agency’s partners , local agency offices and 3rd party suppliers
• Management of Legal & Public Affairs approvals (Client side) prior to production
• Input to project financial reconciliations
This is a great opportunity for a CRM Account Manager to get a real experience in understanding the full marketing needs of Global Clients, through to development of multi-disciplined solutions. If you’re a passionate CRM and Digital account handler who can offer both technical and financial expertise whilst able to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues then we would love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV to Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “apply” to be instantly considered for this role.