Media Campaign Manager
Media Campaign Manager (Ad Traffic and Ops)
TMP Worldwide UK are looking for a talented and driven Media Campaign Manager to join our Media team, a part of our multi-disciplined Strategy department. The Media Campaign Manager is vital to this team, as they are responsible for all trafficking aspects of TMP’s campaigns for a huge portfolio of clients, from inception to completion.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Traffic media campaigns through ad management systems such as Atlas
- Create tags such as action tags and redirect tags
- Ensure all digital media campaigns items are live on time
- Manage the ad-tracking elements of each campaign
- Manage communication with media partners on a campaign basis
- Ensure all placements remain live and correct for the duration of the campaign
- Ensure campaign data is available for our measurement and insights team
- Recommend optimisation to creative executions to improve campaign performance
- Highlight any issues with inventory and liaise with our technology team to correct
TMP are a resourcing and activation consultancy, engaging and motivating the right candidates to apply for our client’s roles using our resourcing centre, traditional channels and digital. Our clients are an eclectic range of large to medium sized businesses including HSBC, Lloyds, Telefonica, Tesco Bank, Jaguar Land Rover to name but a few.
To be an effective partner for our clients and support their resourcing requirements, we need to understand their audiences’ behaviour, attract them to our clients’ roles, and engage them with a relevant value exchange to activate application for a role.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with a lot of potential for growth, we hope to hear from you.
Click on the 'Apply now' button to begin your application for this role.