Sorry, this job is no longer available
An international brand experience agency is looking for a Creative Strategist to drive marketing experiences for a range of brands. Seeking two Creative Strategists; one to be based in Hong Kong and the other in Shanghai.
With excellent project management skills you will develop, lead and execute strategic creative strategies aimed at transforming brand values. You will utilise your strong understanding of a broader channel mix to conduct research, evaluate brands, create new and inspiring client strategies, offer tailored solutions and deliver both digital & traditional marketing strategies.
• Min 8 years experience
• Extensive experience in complex strategic marketing projects
• Project management skills
• Experience working for large multinational companies; B2C and B2B
• Holistic marketing approach across a range of disciplines
• Ability to develop digital experiences, through interactive online media, including advertising, new technologies, websites and social media.
• Apply global knowledge to local insights
• Articulate with excellent presentation and communications skills
• Ability to manage consumer research and analyse insights
• Client relationship management and business development skills
• Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
• Bold personality, positive, able to influence and voice opinions
If you are based in Hong Kong or China please contact Jessica Bauer, with your updated CV, via email email@example.com or at +852 2915 2900 for more information about this exciting opportunity.