Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Client Facing Project Manager - good digital understanding with a logical & lateral mind, who relishes making projects happen
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Project Manager - agency experience - someone who is used to client facing but who also really loves getting a buzz and sense of achievement from delivering digital work
- Salary £25 - £39k
- Start asap
- perm or temp to perm..
Perfect opportunity for a lateral thinking strong Account Manager / client facing Project Manager confident in digital but who really relishes the thrill of working logically and laterally to break down the campaign requirements to ultimately deliver complicated digital projects...
- Its a medium sized agency, full of down to earth, hugely likeable and collaborative people
- There is an energy here - but a focussed energy on making things happen; making a difference and really feeling like you are adding vast value to yours clients business - these guys understand the challenges their clients have and their work is about delivering communication solutions that meet those challenges
- Its marketing but not just creative campaign development - this agency and this team in particular have high profile clients who they really help clarify their communication both internally and to specific customer groups. The results of which are making quite amazing digital solutions that really benefit their clients
- The agency is not Central London but its easily assessable from a number of places in and round London it has rail and tube connections - it is SW London but attracts people from all over
YOU & THE ROLE
- client service will be a natural given to you- you will know how to talk to a raft of different people and know how to get the best out of everyone you are working with clients and internally alike
- You will have worked with digital and not be phased by having to talk technical, question the terminology used and be able to manage clients expectations
- You will genuinely think logically but also be lateral in being able to think round problems to find solutions.
- There will be a detail king or queen lurking inside you - You effortlessly break things down into bitesize chunks to be able to plan and implement.
- Your sense of achievement will be that you have been instrumental in making something complicated work..
- you will want to own this - take the reins and run with it - looking at the bigger picture but at the same time applying an eye for detail
- Ultimately you'll be a brilliant part of a very collaborative team, as a Project Manager
Please get in touch with your CV if this ticks some boxes with you - you can do this simply by clicking through on the button below or send your details directly to email@example.com