Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
£competitive + Excellent Benefits
Calling all talented Digital Marketing Executives! Our client is a successful professional services firm operating in a number of channels B2B across the UK. They're looking for a proven Digital Marketing professional to join their busy and expanding London operation and help develop, formulate and execute an award-winning digital and social media strategy, taking this established business into the Digital arena through the formulation and execution of a fully integrated digital strategy .
· Work with existing senior team to develop a digital and social media strategy that will support the firm's business wider objectives, and integrate the digital strategy into the wider Marketing plan.
· Maximise all social media channels, ensuring its used effectively across the business, fully engages target clients, providing insight into established and emerging markets.
· Provide a 'voice for the company' through a range of digital channels and platforms
· Help the Marketing team achieve maximum potential by supporting all marketing campaigns through digital channels
· Develop a best practice procedure to ensure best practice in all digital marketing activities and ensure that colleagues incorporate this into marketing activity
· Liaise with other internal departments, designers and external suppliers to ensure deadlines are met, on time and to budget
· Assist in any ad-hoc marketing projects and events, supporting the rest of the team as required
· Minimum 3 years experience working within digital marketing and social media
· B2B professional services background preferred
· Proven track record of developing successful digital marketing strategies and managing projects end to end
· Excellent communication skills and able to influence on all levels
· Understanding of the Data Protection Act and ensuring all digital marketing is fully compliant
· Good time management and able to handle multiple projects at once
· Highly computer literate in MS Office; Word and Excel
· Highly professional ensuring ethics and standards are maintained at all times
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company that encourages individualism and values its staff. The ideal candidate will have experience developing digital marketing strategies within a professional services environment and have a strong understanding of social media. The role will form a key appointment as part of the expanding marketing team, within a business that continues to grow and expand.
If you' re interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to Will Anderson at Search Consultancy will.Anderson@search.co.uk or call 0113 308 8088 for more information
Search offers a total recruitment solution across 13 locations and over 500 consultants. Marketing is core to what we do and we have established teams across the North of England and Scotland, working for some of the best known brands around.