Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
£competitive + Excellent Benefits
Calling all talented Digital Marketing Executives! Our client is a successful professional services firm operating in a number of channels B2B across the UK. They're looking for a proven Digital Marketing professional to join their busy and expanding London operation and help develop, formulate and execute an award-winning digital and social media strategy, taking this established business into the Digital arena through the formulation and execution of a fully integrated digital strategy .
· Work with existing senior team to develop a digital and social media strategy that will support the firm's business wider objectives, and integrate the digital strategy into the wider Marketing plan.
· Maximise all social media channels, ensuring its used effectively across the business, fully engages target clients, providing insight into established and emerging markets.
· Provide a 'voice for the company' through a range of digital channels and platforms
· Help the Marketing team achieve maximum potential by supporting all marketing campaigns through digital channels
· Develop a best practice procedure to ensure best practice in all digital marketing activities and ensure that colleagues incorporate this into marketing activity
· Liaise with other internal departments, designers and external suppliers to ensure deadlines are met, on time and to budget
· Assist in any ad-hoc marketing projects and events, supporting the rest of the team as required
· Minimum 3 years experience working within digital marketing and social media
· B2B professional services background preferred
· Proven track record of developing successful digital marketing strategies and managing projects end to end
· Excellent communication skills and able to influence on all levels
· Understanding of the Data Protection Act and ensuring all digital marketing is fully compliant
· Good time management and able to handle multiple projects at once
· Highly computer literate in MS Office; Word and Excel
· Highly professional ensuring ethics and standards are maintained at all times
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company that encourages individualism and values its staff. The ideal candidate will have experience developing digital marketing strategies within a professional services environment and have a strong understanding of social media. The role will form a key appointment as part of the expanding marketing team, within a business that continues to grow and expand.
If you' re interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to Will Anderson at Search Consultancy will.Anderson@search.co.uk or call 0113 308 8088 for more information