Senior Account Manager - Contract & Permanent
Senior Account Manager
£40k-£45k+bonus+benefits / £180-£220 day rate
Contract & Permanent
Senior Account Manager wanted for an established creative design and brand communications agency.
As Senior Account Manager you would be taking the lead in implementing large communications projects including innovative graduate campaigns and engaging employee branding across a range of media. This is a varied role that involves overseeing social media, print, video, PR and advertising activities. There is also the opportunity to work on other projects in branding and marketing communications.
The agency is looking for an experienced, motivated Senior Account Manager (or Account Manager / Project Manager looking to take a step up) who is tenacious, diplomatic, good-humoured and smart. The ideal candidate is able to see the big picture, has a creative approach to problem solving and is excellent at building relationships with clients.
Key skills and experience
· Experience of implementing internal communications projects – talent and/or employee engagement would be good!
· An understanding and passion for design and branding
· Financially aware and able to deliver a profitable project
· Educated to degree level
· Excellent project management and communication skills
You would be working at an award-winning agency that has a list of long-standing clients including FTSE 100 companies and is a leader in digital communications. It’s a vibrant and sociable company to work for, where individual character is valued. The agency is ambitious and innovative and encourages its team to take risks, so for the right person; this is a fantastic company to develop your career.
This agency has a fantastic atmosphere, upbeat, creative, friendly, informal and sociable. A great reputation highly thought of in the industry. Excellent career prospects.
Please send your CV to email@example.com quote ref br/SAM
Sorry, but due to the volume of response only successful candidates will be contacted.
Royds Raphael specialising in placing permanent, temporary & contract staff in the branding, design, creative, communications & media industry.
More jobs like this
- Freelance Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Freelance Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Freelance Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Freelance Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Freelance Retail Project Management Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)