Market Insight Analyst
Market Insight Analyst - £28,000-35,000 + Benefits - Northampton
Our client is a major FMCG brand; they are looking for a high achieving Market Insight Analyst to join their business. While you will be working with some huge brand names but the company has a small, sociable feel and is keen to nurture great talent.
This role will involve supporting the brands, marketing, innovation and sales teams by managing continuous market data, building relationships with agencies and ensuring data quality.
Key aspects of the role:
- Providing ongoing market, channel, brand and competitor reporting
- Ad hoc data analysis projects to support commercial strategy and initiatives
- Maximising value from data through efficient reporting and proactive data mining to identify issues and opportunities for the business.
The ideal insight analyst will be a self starter who is able to think laterally and deal with ambiguity by offering a creative approach.
- Key Attributes:
- You will have experience working with FMCG brands within an agency or client side environment.
- Knowledge and experience using continuous shopper data (eg: Kantar Worldpanel, AC Nielsen, IRI)
- Clear evidence of analysing data to identify business opportunities
If this sounds like your ideal opportunity and you would like to take a walk on the Client Side - Apply Now!!
About Elizabeth Norman International
Elizabeth Norman International specialises in recruiting for the market research industry. In fact we’re one of the most experienced names in the business, with a strong track record dating back to our inception in 1989.