Design & Brand Communications
Independent brand communications and design agency combining creativity and strategy needs an Account Manager to manage brand communications, brand identity and development and marcoms projects.
Account Manager to join successful, brand design and communications agency that combine creativity and strategy across a broad range of disciplines from branding to Identity, to implementation, print and digital, helping their clients express who they are and what they do.
As an Account Manager running a diverse range of communications campaigns, you will be working to create, develop and refresh brand vision and values. You will need excellent client facing, organisational and communication skills.
This is a responsible and rewarding position for a highly motivated account manager who really enjoys the "doing and detail" as well as being part of the pitch process.
You will be responsible for project set-up, tracking & implementation, client liaison and scheduling. You will need to be articulate and proactive.
• Graduate (or equivalent) with minimum of 3 years experience in either a design and communications agency or client side marketing department
• A highly organised individual who is able to work on numerous projects simultaneously
• A knowledge of brand, design, print & production and some digital
• Self-motivated with the drive to complete all projects effectively and efficiently
• A quick learner with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent English with ability to proof read
Type of person required
• A team player with a commitment to quality
• Calm in a crisis, extremely organised and with good interpersonal skills
• Flexible, patient and able to prioritise
• A clear communicator
• A hard worker
• A good sense of humour
If your CV fits, please apply now!
email@example.com quote ref br/AM –brand design
Sorry, but due to the volume of response only successful candidates will be contacted.
Royds Raphael specialising in placing permanent, temporary & contract staff in the branding, design, creative, communications & media industry.