Haymarket Exhibtions are looking for a Sales Assistant to work across BBC Good Food Shows and BBC Gardners'World Live.
• Work as part of the BBC Good Food Show portfolio and BBC Gardeners’ World Live team to source new exhibitors whilst maintaining old.
• Work to achieve both individual and team sales targets. Predominately through telephone sales but there will also be the opportunity to visit competitor shows to canvas clients face-to-face.
Sales Process Administration
• Administrate website and e-zone listings plus deal with exhibitor queries regarding them.
• Work with the Show Guide team to manage the A-Z listings.
• Work with the Sales Managers to arrange pre show and onsite exhibitor communication pieces.
Event Project Management
• Take on various projects within the Show Portfolio where a central person is needed to co-ordinate delivery. This may be anything from organising the Parenting Rooms and the Childrens Entertainment to pulling together exhibitor communication newsletters.
This is a great opportunity to work within a really energetic and exciting industry.
• Comfortable selling over the phone and face-to-face.
• Ability to work as both an individual and part of a team but most importantly, you posses a strong work ethic.
• A good eye for detail to enable successful delivery of show projects.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure and a tenacious can do approach to work.
• A positive and confident outlook.
SALARY LEVEL: £16k basic plus potential commission earning of up to 40% of basic salary.
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you’re already an established player, why not come and join this influential publisher, with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth, expansion and exciting challenges?