PPC Account Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To take a key role in managing the search accounts, reporting in to an Account Director & Group Account Director.
- To support wider team in providing first class service to our clients, as well as delivering quality and innovative media solutions.
- Digital display experience an advantage, but desire to develop wider digital media skills and work across remaining business is essential.
- Great opportunity for an individual to develop into a digital role beyond straight search management, but with managing search activity at the core.
- Manage the delivery of plans and buy media
- Optimise Search accounts to achieve client targets
- Use third-party tools (DART, Kenshoo, Google Analytics) to add further value to the accounts
- Manage competitor reviews, from both a creative analysis and media perspective
- Responsible for media bookings going onto DDS, billing and any invoice queries
- Ownership of the Search accounts’ performance and management for the specific assigned client
- Produce client presentations (campaign reviews, rationale documents, etc)
- Manage Account Executive on a day to day basis (manage workloads, provide support)
If this role looks to be of interest then please contact jess on email@example.com
About NG Digital Marketing
Specialist in Digital Marketing/Media, Market research and Analysis, both temp and perm roles.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Search Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Search Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Search Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Search Media Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Search Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)