Sorry, this job is no longer available
Innovative. Creative. International. Growing. Hiring.
We are bwin.party
We are looking for Account Managers who are innovate thinkers and problem solvers with excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple products in a fast-paced environment. You will be involved in the concept, design and development of dynamic campaigns across all bwin.party brands, including offline and online advertising.
So, if you are a dynamic thinker, with great ideas and drive, looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work with smart, fun people… we'd love to meet you.
As Account Manager you will be the single point of contact for requestors and suppliers for all briefing-related requests. You will establish, develop and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders, ensuring creative is on brand and communicates the objectives set out in the brief.
- Contact person for all questions related to job requests.
- Manage and deliver jobs and integrated campaigns for dedicated markets, products, brands and languages.
- Ensure jobs are delivered on brand and all quality requirements are met and approved by all relevant requesting teams.
- Establish, develop and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders/departments required to deliver the jobs.
- Control campaign plans and business priorities within the dedicated area.
- Responsible for quality check of job briefings and realizations.
- Understand the business and requestors' needs in order to provide effective support.
Knowledge / Expertise / Qualifications:
- Experience in an advertising, creative agency or gaming environment.
- Previous experience of account management in an advertising environment, ideally in online advertising.
- Ability to handle a high workload with various different tasks and international requestors in the most efficient way.
- Stress resistant, multi-tasking talent.
- Communicative team player.
- Independent, efficient and diligent style of work.
- Strong flexibility to changing requirements.
- Passion for delivering an engaging user experience.