FMCG Strategy & Innovation / Senior Consultant - Associate Director
Butterfly London - Senior Consultant / Associate Director – Brand & Innovation Consultancy - Mortlake, London - £75-85K + Bonus
We are looking for someone special to join our growing business: a really talented, experienced, ambitious and sharp individual to lead and manage innovation and strategic projects. We would expect you quickly to reach up to Associate Director / Director level and take on more project, client and business responsibility.
Your role would include:
- Leading and delivering projects, working collaboratively with strategy, creative and research team members
- Devising and analysing consumer research, working at an international level
- Facilitating creative workshops as well as leading meetings with senior client teams
- Client and business development – identifying new opportunities for Butterfly, converting at pitch level, promoting the business through marketing activity and conferences
- Tool and methodology creation and t hought-leadership
- You have a sharp and curious mind, like to grapple with some real strategic challenges, but believe that strategy is more powerful when brought to life through creative expression.
- You will be able to think quickly, juggle different projects and appreciate that good productivity is essential in a fast-moving industry. You like to work in teams and value the opinions and perspectives other cultures bring to the table. You ideally love to travel and really enjoy the challenges of international business.
- You have a real can-do attitude and will value the opportunity to be part of a “start-up mentality agency”, with little sense of hierarchy; a place where you can use the tools and methodologies of Butterfly but also build on them and make your own mark and growth with us.
- You will have 10 years’ experience in brand development / innovation work. You may well have worked client-side with a blue-chip FMCG company in brand marketing, and more recently must have a minimum of 7 years with an established (international) leading brand & innovation agency/consultancy, including substantial client facing, at an international level. You will also have worked for or with blue-chip brands & agencies who have high expectations of quality output and intellectual rigour, and you get a kick out of that.
- You have a strong academic record and will be educated from a leading university in the UK or equivalent overseas.
To apply for this role, click 'Apply now'
About Butterfly London
Fast growing boutique brand & innovation consultancy with 80% of our work coming from outside the UK. Strong focus on Emerging Markets, especially in Russia/Eastern Europe & Middle East. Clients include Pepsico, SABMiller, Danone & Colgate.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Market Research Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)