Head of Digital - Gaming
Head of Digital– Northern Home Counties–attractive benefits package
This is a newly created and pivotal role within the UK arm of a significant international leisure gaming business. You will be fully accountable for managing the online platform; ensuring that it’s attractive to existing and potential customers. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for leading a niche team and overseeing day-to-day operations as well as providing strategic input to the development of new online products & initiatives. This Head of Digital role is driven by the Group objective; to grow and achieve a strong online platform which supports the business in the future.
The Head of Digital role
• Make a significant contribution to business strategy as an active board member.
• Fully accountable for delivering results across the online slot, casino and bingo operations.
• Lead and motivate a team and effectively manage external stakeholder relationships.
• Manage commercially focused marketing & promotional activity for the online business in order to increase customer revenues.
• Present business proposals for new marketing ventures and initiatives, and contribute to the overall long-term development of the online business.
• Responsible for all acquisition channels; both direct and affiliate.
• Drive NPD activity to ensure that products maximise revenue earning potential.
• Work with the affiliate sales team to manage affiliate media, affiliate specific deals and casino related campaigns.
• Responsible for site conversions from new visitor to signed-up clients.
• Co-ordinate all relevant IT (software and hardware) activity.
• Ensure that the online business meets compliance and regulatory requirements.
The Ideal Head of Digital
• You’re a customer-focused and results oriented Head of Digital (or similar) in a UK market leading, online leisure / gaming business.
• You have a proven track record of delivery in online slot, casino and bingo marketing and management and have a good technical understanding of online gaming platforms and the technical elements involved in marketing e-commerce sites.
• You’re a strong leader and team player; with excellent mentoring, coaching and management skills.
• You’re able to devise and deliver strategic plans.
• You’ll seek out acquisition opportunities to develop the online platform.
• You have excellent commercial acumen and the ability to meet shareholder need, whilst also confident at reviewing and interpreting financial reports and comfortable operating at board level.
• You’re creative and enjoy coming up with new ideas as well as developing existing ones.
• You’ve managed the full CRM and VIP process.
• You’re a UK resident, with a full clean driving license and a willingness to undertake international travel as required.
If you truly believe that you have the relevant skills, attitude and experience to succeed in this role as Head of Online, please email your CV and details of your current remuneration by clicking the 'Apply now' button.
About Results Search & Selection Ltd
Results Search & Selection was established in 2001 and partners world-class organisations in the Leisure and related sectors to help them identify and develop their senior management teams
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Berkshire