Digital Campaign Trafficker - Publisher
Digital Campaign Trafficker – Publisher – Up to £28k
The opportunity at this Publisher would be perfect for someone with experience working with ad serving technology, and the role would involve working across a number of digital channels including web, mobile, apps, and social channels. This company is recognised as a top publisher in the industry, and the successful candidate would be working on their exciting portfolio of sites.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Campaign Trafficker role include:
· Providing accurate and comprehensive forecast and availability reports to the sales teams for the entire sites portfolio.
· Chase advertising copy from clients and sales people.
· Traffic ads – build and execute campaigns.
· Monitor campaigns on a daily basis to ensure correct delivery and produce client reports.
As Digital Trafficker you will be troubleshooting and proactively looking at ways to improve the trafficking processes, and will therefore need technical as well as business acumen. You would be reporting to the Digital Campaign Manager, and will need to report to both the Manager and to external clients so will need excellent communications skills. The following key requirements are essential to be successful with this role:
· At least 1 year’s experience working with Ad Servers, preferably DART.
· Campaign Management experience.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Some experience of video for the web would be useful.
This Digital Campaign Trafficker role would be a great chance for the right candidate to have a real impact on the digital side of a top publisher, and would provide a unique opportunity to work across a range of digital channels. If you think you fill the job requirements, don’t hesitate to register your interest by clicking APPLY now!
round8 finds and develops commercial and support people for media and digital media companies. We have a team with extensive experience in all aspects of the industry – so we can offer candidates and clients the expertise and choice they need.