Strategic Brand Strategist / Project Director x 2
Strategic Brand Strategist / Senior Project Director
We have two senior openings at a leading brand consultancy. They are effectively senior brand strategy roles, with a focus on running small teams and also having a major input into business development. One of the openings has more of an innovation bias than the other.
You are likely to have
• Significant brand consultancy or in-house marketing experience
• In-depth brand awareness
• Ability to understand brand and marketing issues from both a strategic and commercial perspective
• Understanding of how brands work, and the types of challenges they face
• Experience of working on a range of brand problems, including positioning, innovation, repositioning, brand architecture and portfolio review
• Demonstrable experience in leading the thinking on projects to solve brand problems/challenges
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Strong presentation & facilitation skills
• The ability to think laterally and creatively
• Able to evidence new business development experience
• Experience working with FMCG brands, and any financial services and pharmaceutical experience would be particularly desirable
• Relevant undergraduate & post-graduate degrees from a top university or equivalent
In return you will enjoy unrivalled career development at one of the leading firms of strategic brand consultancies.
About Rare Selection
Specialist consultancy dedicated to outstanding strategic marketers, especially insight specialists and brand consultants. We have an exceptional portfolio of established clients and are renowned for offering genuine and refreshing career advice.