Web Optimisation Manager
Web Optimisation Manager - £40k + bens - Central London
Do you have Web Analysis and Optimisation experience and are ready to take your next step up? If you do then this role with one of London’s leading edge digital agencies could be just what you’re looking for.
With opportunities to influence the evolution of web optimisation and design as it relates to global campaigns, this agency player considers itself to be a pioneer in the use of analytics, testing and user experience to develop strategic site optimisation, A/B/n and multivariate testing plans that then become an integral part of their clients’ overall business model. All analysis and optimisation team members work closely with user experience, creative, development and client relationship teams to deliver exceptional, results-driven work that is based on insightful analytics data. So, they’re looking for a passionate, analytically literate and strategic thinker to join the team. Are you the one?
- Analytic mindset.
- Strong account leadership on global accounts.
- Knowledge of analytics and optimisation tools, including Test & Target and others.
- Web Strategy Background (3+ years).
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Experience working with senior managers.
- Experience in strategic marketing and/or business management.
- Experience managing complex projects to tight timelines.
- Knowledge of online testing or offline equivalent (media/creative testing, DM list management etc.).
Ideal Candidate is:
- Experience working with behavioral targeting tools, content management systems, web analytics tools and media or search traffic tools.
- Direct marketing or CRM.
- Benchmarking - industry, competitive and/or vertical views.
To find out more or to discuss your CV please do contact me, Susan Howstan, today at firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of more roles like this please do bookmark this page or visit our website and click on my jobs listings page: http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.