Customer Services Co-ordinator - Conferences
|Business Type - In-house / Client-side|
|Sector - B2B|
|Specialism - Events & Experiential|
|Salary - Competitive|
Business Type - In-house / Client-side
Sector - B2B
Specialism - Events & Experiential
Salary - Competitive
Please do not apply if you are looking for an event management role.
Responsible for customer services for the Conferences and Managed Events departments.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Dealing with all incoming telephone enquiries
• Processing delegate bookings (via telephone and hardcopy)
• Responsible for delegate correspondence (pre and post event)
• Set up and maintenance of events on our booking system
• Management of the generic email inboxes
• Management of the collation of delegate feedback
• Chasing outstanding payments
• Support of the marketing team (chasing enquiries etc)
• Helping with registration onsite at events
• Ad hoc administration and other tasks as required
We are looking for someone who loves dealing with customers and varied administration work. This role is set within an events team but is very much administration and customer care based.
Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage and prioritise their own workload
Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and professional
Must have excellent attention to detail
Excellent communication skills both in person and on the telephone
Computer Literate. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
NICE TO HAVES:
Knowledge of InDesign
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you’re already an established player, why not come and join this influential publisher, with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth, expansion and exciting challenges?