On-line Marketing Manager
Working as part of an ever-growing brand, this is a wonderful chance to shape and develop the on-line presence of an exciting product.
The position will be responsible for the execution of lead generation and conversion campaigns, across multiple online channels including email, affiliates and digital advertising including banner adverts. They will be responsible for driving and monitoring SEO and PPC performance delivering quality relevant traffic to the new ecommerce site. This will be achieved through liaison with third party agencies and internal stakeholders. The position will also own the management of visitor and site performance analytics.
The ideal candidate will be required to deliver against both financial and response based Key Performance Indicators (KPI's). Additionally, be involved in developing, executing and managing online marketing projects focused on customer acquisition as well as contributing to customer communications to maximise customer advocacy and retention.
Essential Skills / Experience:
· Ideally from a recognised B2B brand and passionate about online marketing.
· Strong commercial acumen with focus on marketing budget management and ROI.
· Experience of developing online marketing plans including affiliate programmes, co-branded partnerships, email marketing campaign strategy etc.
· Excellent knowledge of Search (SEO/SEM), Affiliate and Social Media Marketing.
· Experience with Google Analytics or similar.
· Strong team player with the ability to positively influence key stakeholders.
· A clear understanding of ecommerce operational dynamics as the legal regulations e.g. Distance Selling.
· 5+ years eCommerce experience online relationship marketing strategy development and execution
· 3+ years experience in managing and/or developing SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies
To find out more, call Norton Leigh for details
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Search Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Search Retail jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Search Telecommunications / IT jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Search Data Services jobs in London (Central)