Channel Partner Marketing Manager - Telecom Channel
Channel Partner Marcom Manager — Telecom Channel
5 Positions – (All based in Central London)
1 x UK Market (fluency required + English)
1 x French Market (fluency required + English)
1 x German Market (fluency required + English)
1 x Spanish Market (fluency required + English)
1 x Italian Market (fluency required + English)
Apple's Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) Marketing Communications group works to ensure that the company’s strategic products – Mac, iPod, iPad and iPhone – are conveyed in the most compelling manner to a wide array of audiences in multiple markets and languages. Apple strives to design and deploy clear and consistent marketing communication tools, across both its own channels, and those of its key retail partners.
As iPhone and iPad continue to evolve into the world’s leading mobile platforms, the consistency and clarity of Apple partner communications takes on an ever-more important role in the perception of the Apple brand in the EMEIA region.
Apple’s Telecom carrier channel account for a considerable proportion of sales in EMEIA. As Apple grows its product range – and with it, the size and quality of its point of sale (POS) network - the need to work in concert with these channel partners is becoming ever more critical. We believe an ongoing collaborative dialogue is essential to ensure the quality and consistency of partner communications that promote the Apple product range.
Apple Marketing Communications is looking for 5 x Telecom Carrier Channel Partner Marcom Managers, a newly formed position within the Channel Marcom Group. This position will be responsible for contributing to the overall quality of communications developed by our Carrier partners in Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, France. Heavy emphasis will be placed on senior relationship management (up to C suite) to drive world-class merchandising and communications solutions in a very dynamic and fast moving environment.
This person will work closely with the rest of the Channel Marcom Group to localize WW campaigns and develop surrounding programs to help drive awareness, consideration and sales. This position will also work closely with the EMEIA Sales organization to understand the business, inventory and competitive dynamics, which, may influence our marketing communication's strategies and execution. This position will report into the Head of Partner Marcom and be based in central London.
The primary responsibility of this role is to work with key Telecom Carrier partners within the designated market, focusing on the planning and deployment of world-class merchandising and communication programs supporting Apple’s most important products.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Ensure strong planning and execution supporting Apple’s new product introduction and seasonal campaigns along with Apple’s worldwide product merchandising priorities.
• Ensure partner media and carrier store marketing and merchandising opportunities are fully understood and ensure most premium positions for Apple products, merchandising and campaigns.
• Represent Apple marketing guidelines and programs with Tier 1 partners and manage the day-to-day reviews and approvals of product and tactical marketing communications, ensuring proper escalations to the WW Marketing team.
• Provide account dashboards and partner updates to the WW Marketing team and Geo Sales including: Product launch summaries, monthly account updates, competitive updates and any other partner-specific marketing challenges & opportunities.
• Provide spend reporting and any necessary escalations as required to WW Marketing.
• For carrier partners, ensure each partner plans and executes communications and merchandising activities maximizing use of available merchandising funds for iPhone and iPad. Provide spend reporting and any necessary escalations as required to WW Marketing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Extensive brand/marketing communications experience ideally from leading consumer electronics or telecoms manufacturers, or affiliate marketing agencies.
• Experience working with and influencing at C suite level
• Extensive retail and/or telecoms channel experience within the applicable local market.
• Experience working within a global marketing organization is a must, ideally having worked in a Geo/Field role.
• Experience working within a recognized creative/design-driven organization is strong plus.
• Demonstrated depth of experience with integrated communications and account/client-relationship management.
• A highly detail-oriented team player with proven persuasive/negotiation skills.
• A very strong bilingual communicator in English and the required local language with strong presentation, email and phone abilities.
• The ideal candidate is self-motivated and flexible, and possesses the skills required to manage multiple tasks at one time.
• University degree/MBA
• CIM Qualified
Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with Mac OS X, iLife, iWork, and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple is reinventing the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and has recently introduced its magical iPad, which is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Product Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Product Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Product Management Electronics jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Product Management Retail jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Product Management Telecommunications / IT jobs in London (Central)