Campaign Manager- Youth Sector
Our client is one of the UK's leading exchange websites for young people as well as being a leading provider of research and insight to many blue-chip, household name companies, on the youth market. You will be working in their vibrant London Offices, staffed with young, ambitious people, providing a great platform for an exciting and rewarding career.
* Ownership of the campaign and its success alongside the account manager
* Once the sale has been agreed, liaise with the agency / client to collate creative assets needed to build campaign
* Working closely with the advertising sales and design teams to develop campaign elements
* Main point of contact with the traffic team – ensuring campaigns go live on time and are correctly set up
* Manage advertiser activities on site, microsites and competitions
* Campaign reporting based on agreed schedules with the client – analysis of results and optimisation recommendations
* Good organisation skills and an analytical mind
* You will be a self-starter with a desire to learn and develop your skills and career in a fast paced, new media growth business
* You will be able to hit the ground running, contributing quickly as a valued colleague and support to the advertising team
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Formula Won Media is a progressive, proactive and dynamic media recruitment consultancy, established in August 2000 dedicated to the media industry. We lead the market for the best permanent media jobs within: media sales, digital sales, outdoor sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, broadcast sales, ambient sales, marketing, media agency and editorial jobs. We also have specialist divisions that cover International jobs and Search & Selection. All of our consultants have considerable experience in media so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Channel Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Channel Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Channel Marketing Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Channel Marketing Luxury Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Channel Marketing Media Owner jobs in London (Central)