Senior Planner - Full Service Digital Media Agency
Senior Planner (Display and Mobile, with opportunity for Affiliate Exposure) - Full Service Digital Media Agency.
£50k, Company annual profit related bonus, 25 days holidays, Flexi-time, Healthcare, Breakfast & fruit every day, London
An award winning, full service digital media agency is looking for a switched on, energetic, digitally-savvy Senior Planner. Being an IPA Gold accredited agency ensures a holistic approach to people development and a thorough commitment to learning to all staff.
The Senior Planner role will require you to take on client briefs, challenge & develop them. This role will be to maximise the opportunities, revenue and exposure of display and mobile channels within the agency, to ensure delivery of an effective planning and buying service to clients, upsell display & mobile opportunities to clients working in other digital channels (search, social, data), evangelise internally and educate the team about new developments and help grow and develop the offering ahead of the market.
The Senior Planner will need to stay abreast of new trends and developments within the sector. You will also be responsible for running accounts, understanding their businesses, developing the direction of the campaign and have a key role in the development of the final campaign.
The main day-to-day responsibilities of the Senior Planner include:
- Oversee the planning, management and delivery of all display and mobile campaigns
- Management of Adserver relationships, in-house trafficking requirements and creative optimisation through appropriate tools (may be one of Atlas, DART, Mediaplex)
- Build relationships with middle and senior client contacts and understand clients' business objectives
- As a senior member of the team you’ll also be responsible for managing and developing junior staff members.
The ideal candidate will need to be :
- Creative, Organised
- Experienced in Client-handling
- Fluent in digital media
- Entrepreneurial, Confident
- Good knowledge of overall online marketing mix including search, display, affiliates, social, mobile
- Sound understanding of ad-server technologies (examples include Doubleclick & Mediaplex)
If you are money and career motivated, hard working and creative then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply now to find out more about this great opportunity.
- 09 April 2012
- 09 May 2012
- Firas Waez
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Media Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Creative, E-Commerce, Marketing, Media Planning / Buying, Mobile, Project Management, Research, Search
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Ascent Solutions
Ascent Solutions, specialist consultancy recruiting graduates to director level across all sectors of the media sales industry: With 25 years plus in media and recruitment,our team will try to make your next career move smooth and fun as possible !!!
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)