Paid Search Account Manager - Digital Agency
Account Manager (Paid Media), Award winning Digital Agency, £30k - £35k, Gym membership, BUPA healthcare, bonus scheme + other benefits
Boasting numerous awards over the last few years including becoming a Sunday Times top 100 company to work for and being part of the Deloitte Fast 50 this leading independent digital marketing agency elites itself by continually investing in its people and leading the way in online marketing research.
By joining this fantastic digital agency, you will benefit from; Support and regular feedback on your progress, Structured career development planning – mapped competency framework and career paths to help you work towards promotional goals, Extensive internal training and knowledge sharing and the opportunity to work with world renowned brands.
The main purpose of the PPC Account Manager is to manage strategy and delivery of PPC campaigns to clients. You are also key to the delivery of strategic change, meeting set revenue targets, discovering new revenue opportunities including identifying up-sell possibilities.
Establish and maintain strong client relationships through proactive account management, to include regular face to face meetings, regular communication, and structured reporting. This will involve ensuring that clients’ expectations in terms of campaign deliverables, service and efficiencies are met and exceeded as well as achieving a high rate of client retention and satisfaction.
The main day-to-day responsibilities of the PPC Account Manager include:
- Strategy; Analyse campaign results translating anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns.
- Resource and Project Management; Ensure day-to-day operations are aligned with campaign strategies. Provide assistance in building out client strategies and realistic timeframes.
- Client Communication; including weekly telephone calls and on face-to-face visits per month discussing campaign performance, development and ongoing strategies.
- Presentation and reporting; Communicate daily, weekly and monthly campaign performance by producing all necessary reports and analysis in an effective and timely manner externally to clients and internally to senior management
- Client Retention; Effectively manage customer & staff relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent with advanced Excel knowledge and skills
- Excellent presentation skills and proven experience of giving presentations
- Proven experience in online marketing
- You will have excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills with acute attention to detail.
- Customer focus with the ability to explore and understand customer needs, the buying cycle, how brands operate, consumer behaviour and product insight.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, then we would love to hear from you! Please apply now for consideration.
- 09 April 2012
- 09 May 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, E-Commerce, Media Planning / Buying, Search
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Search Media Agency jobs in London (Central)