Social Media Analyst - Global Digital Marketing Agency
Social Media Analyst; Up to £28k + bonus scheme + training + benefits
A global marketing and technology company, specializing in Facebook advertising and social media marketing is now looking for a highly analytical and motivated individual to join the existing Social Media team.
Combining technology with unparalleled experience, the company now has several overseas offices including; London, Paris, New York and San Francisco and manages campaigns for more than 90 advertisers across over 40 countries.
The Social Media Analyst is responsible for setting-up, reporting, optimising and analysing client media campaigns. Devising test matrixes, analysing results and putting together recommendations for future testing are key requirements of the role.
The main day-to-day responsibilities of the Social Media Analyst include:
- Campaign set up, reporting and management
- Trafficking 3rd party ad serving tags
- Optimise activity against campaign KPI’s
- Campaign analysis and recommendations
- Build rigorous testing matrixes
- Attend weekly internal meetings and some client conference calls
The ideal candidate has adequate experience in running large PPC (Pay per click) marketing campaigns on the main search engines Google, Yahoo and Bing and has optimized campaigns him/herself. Ideally the candidate has previously worked on a social network campaign like Facebook or Twitter.
The main attributes of the Social Media Analyst include:
- Degree educated in either and/or Mathematics or Scientific Discipline
- PPC experience preferable
- Good understanding of the online marketplace
- Highly Analytical
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Innovative when it comes to data; able to think outside the box and discover new trends and opportunities
- Well organized, efficient and able to meet strict deadlines
- Advanced Excel
- An ability to proactively manage and optimise campaigns and report on campaign performance.
- The ability to produce market trends and competitor analysis
- Possess experience of using 3rd party tracking and optimisation tools such as Double-click/Dart, Mediaplex, Google Analytics & Omniture
If you like the sound of working for a world class Digital Marketing Agency and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now...