Account Handler/Client Services (Integrated Marketing Agency)
A leading Integrated agency in Covent Garden, requires an Account Handler to work on integrated campaigns and corporate communications.
They are looking for someone who is a hungry, ambitious, a good solid account handler and has at least 2-3 year's experience in client services. The successful candidate will be dedicated and willing to put the hours in when necessary. This role will require someone who can take a brief, build a good client relationship, but also do the day to day stuff, project managing work, proofing, dealing with invoices etc.
- Be a dependable, consistent, and detail-oriented individual that is confident in how to manage projects from start to finish within an agency
- Strong financial management skills are needed
- Fully understand the services offered by the agency to help offer clients the best solution for their communication needs
- Is proactive in managing the client to ensure next steps are being done on time and on budget
- Can mobilise the team internally to make sure everyone is aware of the job status and their responsibilities
- Be responsible for all deadlines, both internally and externally, to ensure all projects are delivered to client as planned
- Be able to communicate clearly the agreed plans and next steps in writing across all available account handling tools: contact reports, status reports, email summaries, etc…
- Be able to contribute into the development of a comprehensive brief that will become the backbone of the work they produce
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.