SEM Manager - Top London Agency
Senior SEM role at this award-winning central London agency. Solid PPC and management experience a pre-requisite. SEO skills desirable.
Salary up to £46K.
Due to an internal promotion this new vacancy has arisen at one of the leading London agencies within their SEM department. Ideal role for a PPC professional with outstanding managerial and client facing abilities who is looking to further their career.
You will have superb SEM knowledge and also an appreciation of other digital channels and the role PPC and SEO plays in over arching digital strategy.
The role is working on some leading brands / clients across entertainment, travel and technology, so experience planning big budget campaigns is required.
Ideally you will have prior agency experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* 3+ years Search experience at least q year in a management capacity
* Excellent use of Search technology i.e. Dart, Atlas, Kenshoo, Marin etc
* Basic practical and theoretical knowledge of Analytics tools i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Core Metrics, Webtrends etc
* Excellent Client Management skills with a proven track record of working with senior clients
* Experience of working in high pressured new business pitch situations in either a leading or supporting capacity
* Strong communication and presentation skills
The agency itself offers fantastic benefits and career progression opportunities.