£25k + benefits
Want to further your marketing career? Work for one of the leading media owners within this Press team!
To assist Our client across sales and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the Company. This will be achieved through the provision of relevant marketing information, media planning solutions and sales presentations born of intelligent assessment of information.
The jobholder will need to have experience in media marketing, ideally with experience in the national advertising marketplace. The role is primarily sourcing and preparing a wide range of data rich material in support of the Company’s sales operation, enabling all pitches for business to realise full potential.
Key points of contact
Business Development & Innovations team
- Work closely with business development, senior marketing and sales personnel in identifying and defining potential new markets
- Designing and writing sales presentations
- Ensure sales teams are fully conversant with marketing tools on an ongoing basis
- Dual calling with colleagues at all levels to support sales presentations where appropriate
- Representing Our client at industry meetings when required
- Ensuring colleagues are up to date with relevant news and industry developments
- Maintenance of the leads database
· Minimum of 18 months experience in media marketing highly desirable
· Firm grasp of market research methods, sources and tools (listed below)
· Computer literacy essential
· Design skills, use of Adobe Photoshop or similar
· Be able to work under pressure, working to tight deadlines
Tools / databases
· Adobe Photoshop
· Microsoft Powerpoint
One of the leading media owners in the Country, our client have media products that are well known household brands. Your career opportunities within this company would be endless once you get your foot in the door!
- 09 April 2012
- 09 May 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Market Research Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Fashion & Clothing, Luxury Goods, Media Owner
- Account Management, Brand Management, Copywriting, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Market Research, Marketing, Product Management, Project Management
- Junior / Exec Level
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Project Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)