Research Manager, UKIE, £30-35K plus benefits
UKIE, the association representing the UK Interactive Entertainment sector has an interesting opportunity for an ambitious Research Manager.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, commissioning and managing a range of research projects that impact the interactive entertainment sector. With expertise in the latest research practices and high quality market analysis you need to be able to write reports that will inform UKIE policy and be of commercial value to the wider interactive entertainment industry. This role will also incorporate networking, building and managing effective relationships with a range of organisations.
Educated to degree level you need to have had experience within a research role carrying out quantitative and qualitative research. An awareness of the interactive entertainment industry issues would be an advantage.
This is an ideal role for an ambitious, self motivated individual who thrives in a small but dedicated team environment.
Please apply by emailing your CV, by clicking 'Apply now'
Closing date: 21 April 2012
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Research Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Research Electronics jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Research Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Research Government / Public Sector jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Research Gaming jobs in London (Central)