Insight Manager - Ad Marketing & Creative Services
Probably the most respected brand name in business and research intelligence that many aspire to work for but few achieve. As a global powerhouse their position in the marketplace is unrivalled and their advice is sort and trusted by major blue chip companies and governments worldwide. You will be based in their Frankfurt offices, and the position offers fantastic career opportunities as well as a great basic salary and generous benefits.
Summary purpose of job
Reporting to The Director of Operations and leading the insight function within This Prestigious Group’s ad marketing department, the core role of the Insight Manager is to generate superior insight for sales teams, managers and clients in order to maximise revenues. It will involve developing class-leading data analysis skills across the Ad Marketing & Creative Services Department, as well as building the abilities of the commercial teams to use insight and data as persuasive tools.
The role will reflect both the international and domestic UK needs of my clients advertising partners. It will cover all the products and s advertising partners services of the Group relevant to those clients across print, online and digital editions. The job will also cover integrated communications programmes created by the Group using original content and events developed by Group companies.
* Provide insight that helps our clients meet their objectives.
* Develop innovative and compelling ways of communicating data-based insights and their associated benefits to clients.
* Create convincing arguments for spending money with The Group based on insight and data.
* Work closely with the Head of Creativity & Communications to create presentations, pitches, websites, brochures, videos and other collateral.
* Provide market intelligence and insight into the competitive performance of The Groups products and services.
* Deliver projects on time and on budget
• Decision rights
* Insight strategy.
* Recommend budget allocations.
* Management of projects.
* Negotiation on insight-related costs.
• Performance indicators
* Ability to achieve marketing plans and meet deadlines.
* Quality and management of ongoing research, research initiatives and research analysis.
* Cost control within budgets.
* Strength of relationships with staff and colleagues.
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Formula Won Media is a progressive, proactive and dynamic media recruitment consultancy, established in August 2000 dedicated to the media industry. We lead the market for the best permanent media jobs within: media sales, new media sales, outdoor sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, broadcast sales, ambient sales, marketing, media agency and editorial jobs. We also have specialist divisions that cover International jobs and Search & Selection. All of our consultants have considerable experience in media so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.