Sorry, this job is no longer available
User Experience Architect - Travel - Client Side - London
- Work with product managers and designers to formulate ideas on how to improve products
- Formulate ideas on how to improve usability by enhancing user interface designs and navigation
- Contribute to product vision and strategic decisions in collaboration with product management team members
- Turn conceptual product and feature ideas into successful customer experiences
- Work closely with product owners and engineers to ensure a user-focused approach from concept through launch
- Analyze user activity and click thru patterns and make product recommendations
- Conduct industry research and be able to recommend solutions based on the marketplace developments
This is a great opportunity so please apply today by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Feel free to call me directly on:
Riaz Gajia - pfj Senior Digital Consultant
Tel: 0207 612 3855
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "RIAZ GAJIA"