Senior Data Planner- London
Senior Data Planner- London
Key words: Data, data planning, data planner, Excel, Access, VBA, SPSS, SAS, agency, consultancy, direct marketing, marketing campaign, online, offline, digital, CRM, insight, data analysis, analyst, data strategy, targeting, London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Package
Role type: Permanent
A direct marketing agency working with a range of high-profile clients is looking for a Senior Data Planner to join their analytics team based in London. You will have the opportunity to work with market-leading companies, delivering campaigns across a number of channels, including both online and offline. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work in a diverse role, using data to deliver strategies and insight as required by the client to ensure campaigns run successfully and target the correct audience.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a number of teams in the marketing space, to ensure that data is being used to its full advantage. You will have experience of data analysis, using SPSS, Excel, VBA, Access or SAS, so will use the data generated by the marketing analytics team to provide insight in order to develop and improve campaign performance. You will have the opportunity to develop strategies for clients to improve their campaign targeting, by drawing together the results of post campaign analysis and using data insights to drive future campaigns and ensure that the best results are achieved for the client. You will be involved in all stages of the data cycle, from planning the best use of the data, to evaluating the success of a project, reporting your findings back to the client, and also suggesting recommendations based on data insights. You will also work closely with external agencies to ensure data is available as required.
A suitable applicant will have the following experience:
- Experience analysing data using Excel, VBA, SPSS, Access, SAS or any similar statistical software. You must have an understanding of data analysis as you will work closely with the analytics team and use their findings to devise strategies and insights
- Working within a Direct Marketing environment in either an agency or client-side setting
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to form strong relationships with both internal and external teams is necessary to ensure that the information is gathered from all relevant sources and used to the best effect to ensure that campaigns are running effectively and targeting the relevant audience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with market leading clients in a strategic and insight-focussed role.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Marketing Data Services jobs in London (Central)