Market Research Manager
Market Research Manager
Key words: Market research, marketing, analyst, data analysis, market research, strategy, people management, project, qualitative, quantitative, research agency, Excel, VBA, SPSS, Access, project, database support, statistics, Buckinghamshire.
Industry: Market Reaerch Agency
Salary: £50,000- £55,000 + Package
Role type: Permanent
A well-known market research agency are looking to recruit a manager to join their team based in Buckinghamshire. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of high-profile clients, as well as working with international teams on new projects. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a market research background to join a leading market research agency in a strategy and management-foucssed position.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a role that is a combination of strategy and people management. You will lead a team of market research analysts, who will use SAS / SPSS / Excel / VBA to analyse customer data generated from both quantitative and qualitative channels of market research. Therefore, the client is really interested in candidates who have come from a hands-on market research background or analytical background, and the ideal candidate must have hands on Excel or SPSS behaviour, and VBA is also a requirement for this position.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to work across a range of accounts, including existing clients and new projects, leading and directing the analysis and creating strategies that will ultimately improve business performance for clients. The successful candidate will be required to work directly with clients to understand their requirements and ensure that projects are delivered on time and to a high quality, but also advise and make strategic and actionable recommendations based on the analysis and findings.
A large part of this position will be managing a team of market research analysts. You will have a team of 5+ analysts of varying levels that will be responsible for a mix of analysis, and you will need to brief and direct the projects, and delegate across the team to ensure that the projects are delievered and completed on time. Therefore, any experience in people management will be advantageous for this position.
A suitable applicant will have the following experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a mathematically-related subject such as statistics, mathematics or any experience of statistics/analytics
- Advanced Excel skills with VBA knowledge, creating databases, working with large amounts of data and statistical analysis using Excel VBA
- Experience using SPSS for data analysis within a marketing environment. Ideally, you will have existing experience in a market research / agency environment. Any client-facing experience/ account management experience will be of interest
- Experience in creating strategies and actionable insights from large datasets is necessary for this position as it is a very strategically focussed role
- People management experience, either formally as direct reports or mentoring will be beneficial
Data and Analytics recruitment is our core business. Harnham provide recruitment services and advice across the following sectors - Marketing & Insight, Credit Risk, Data & Technology and Digital.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Market Research Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Data Services jobs in Buckinghamshire